- This event has passed.
FemmeQ Business Lunch in Berlin
February 22 @ 12:30 - 15:30| 50€
We invite you to join our FemmeQ Business Lunch in Berlin. This women’s lunch is the next event in a series we are holding in cities across Europe.
Since launching the Summit in June 2016, FemmeQ has become a global initiative. We have now led conversation with business women and men in Brussels, Sao Paolo, Melbourne, London, Oxford, to an audience of over 350 women and men, who recognise the need for the feminine principles of: collaboration, compassion, deep listening and intuition to be restored and revalued in business.
FemmeQ Business Lunch
Wednesday, 22ND OF FEBRUARY 2017- 12.30 to 15.30
Topic: “Bringing Heart back into Business“
Host: Karen Downes, Scilla Elworthy, Kerstin Löber, Alexandra Feldner.
Location will be advised upon booking.
FemmeQ is Feminine Intelligence. Our initiative is part of a global conversation that is taking hold – our focus is Europe. It’s now widely recognized that Feminine Intelligence in Leadership creates more productive, harmonious workplaces. Our mission is to highlight the deep feminine wisdom, values and qualities that have been disregarded and subordinated in Leadership since the Industrial Revolution and to enable them to take their rightful place within business. We are working with forward thinking brands dedicated to create a more positive future at the same time as business prosperity. We provide them with the tools they need to authentically be part of this shift in paradigm and impact change.
Over lunch we will explore and discuss:
- Developments since launching our FemmeQ Summit in June 2016, where 140 women and men from 15 countries gathered to explore the new paradigm of Feminine Intelligence
- What Feminine Intelligence in Leadership looks like and the impact it can have to shape the future of business
- Tools that will empower and enable women and men to rebalance the Feminine with the Masculine qualities and strengths in leadership
During our lunch together we will outline our strategy to:
- Create a global network. What forms could our collaboration take?
- Extend understanding of Feminine Intelligence in business.
- Enable business to contribute to solutions to the global challenges we face.