Human Potential, Activism, Millennial
United Kingdom, Australia
I am an international consultant working to create a powerful shift in the way we live and work – to create a sustainable world where people are fully self expressed and fulfilled in everything they do.
With a decade of experience in the corporate world, I have come to see corporate leaders as powerful agents for positive change in the world. I am committed to working with such leaders to transform the way companies take care of their people, interact with the communities they do business with and impact the planet in service of creating a future that supports the fulfilment of the triple bottom line; people, planet and profit. As a millennial, I see it as my role to contribute to building a future that serves generations to come.
With a business degree and Masters in International Development coupled with my personal journey venturing into the fields of spirituality and psychology, I bring a unique combination of academia and philosophy to any project. This broad spectrum of personal experience and business acumen enables a creative and innovative approach to leadership development and organisational transformation. As a trained yoga instructor I am committed to bringing new levels of awareness to how mindfulness practice and conscious leadership can create business as a force for positive change in the world.
I have developed skills and strengths in the following:
- Design and Facilitation – leadership training, workshops and programmes to elevate individual and team performance
- Project Management – creating milestones and a strategic approach that turns vision into reality
- Intervention – observing the systemic barriers and behavioural constraints to performance
- Creating Context – ability to define and alter context in which people are operating in, to transform their relationship to what’s possible versus predictable
- Coaching – supporting people to navigate their journey to fulfilment of their potential and desired outcomes
- Team Building – creating environments that fosters trust and alignment between dispersed and diverse teams
- Future Thinking – supporting people to create a new future for themselves and their teams
- Communication – speaking and listening skills that engage others and impact results
- Adaptable and flexible – able to deal with the unexpected and unknown
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Perseverance – to ensure the job gets done, especially in challenging circumstances
- Integrity and Authenticity
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, CRM Database and other relevant software
Education and Qualifications
2009 – MSc International Development, University of Bath, U.K. Subjects included Politics and Governance, Sociology, Economics of Development, Conflict and Humanitarian Relief, Research Skills and a Regional Specialization on Latin America. My dissertation was on the relevance of a particular wellbeing framework to working with street children in Brazil.
2008 – BA (Hons) Business Studies, University of Plymouth, U.K. This included a 1 year industrial work placement.
2016 Level 1 Equine Guided Education, Skyhorse Casari Ranch, California
2015 Accredited InnerAction workshop facilitator, Rising Women, Rising World
2013 Graduated Yoga Teacher Training – Vinyasa Flow, Yoga London
Volunteer Experience / Personal Development
2015 Facilitator Training, Rising Women, Rising World
Completing the facilitator training with Rising Women, Rising World was a truly transformational experience. Much more than a training, it was an opportunity for deep inner work and a new pathway to “creating a world that works for all”.
2010 – 2015, Ujamaa Children’s Trust, UK
Founding member and trustee of Ujamaa Children’s Trust. We established the trust to provide support and funds to Ujamaa Children’s Home in Arusha, Tanzania. We supported the children’s home on a monthly basis through funds raised in the UK as well as with specialized events and activities throughout the year.
2008 Future Happiness Girls Orphanage, Tanzania
I sent 2 months working with Future Happiness Orphanage in Arusha, Tanzania. My role was to provide whatever support was needed in the home and included playing teaching the girls, playing with them, looking after them supporting the home overall
2006 Curriculum for Living, Landmark Education, UK
I first completed the Landmark Forum for young people in Australia in 1992 however in 2006 I reviewed the programme and went on to complete the Advanced Course and Self Expression and Leadership Program (SELP)
1994 – 2002 The Hunger Project, Australia
Throughout my upbringing in Australia, I was involved with the international NGO The Hunger Project. My support ranged from logistical to fundraising.
1995 1 month travelling through India
Spending 1 month travelling through India at such a young age was pivotal in shaping who I am today. Through opening my eyes to all of life’s challenges, I became passionate about making a difference and contributing to creating a new future for our world.
Diploma: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Honor & Award: Value and Excellence in Consulting: Human Capital category: 2014 and 2013