Feminine Intelligence for a Regenerative Future
July 24 - July 31$1500.00 – $2795.00
About this Event
You are invited to join us at our worldwide event either in-person in Costa Rica from 24th-31st July 2021 or from 26th-30th July 2021 online, for one of the most important gatherings of our time:
Igniting the deep feminine intelligence in leadership for a regenerative future.
Respecting the contribution of women and awakening feminine intelligence in all, thus restoring integrity to our human and social systems that will transform the way we live, lead and work, to navigate these extraordinary times, as we face unprecedented challenges.
Eventbrite tickets are available to join the event via our online hubs and can be purchased here.
To join us in Costa Rica please visit our event page here.
The event schedules for the in-person and online events can be found on the respective information pages.
What is FemmeQ?
…feminine intelligence; the deep inner wisdom that brings life to life.
“a deep knowing that we are all part of a living universe, an innate sense of responsibility for the survival of human and planetary life. A conscious intention to heal. The concentration of love, energy and life-force, dedicated to someone or something that is of the greatest importance beyond self-interest.” – Karen Downes
Feminine intelligence exists in all of us, but over millennia the pursuit of power and control have condemned it as a weakness or vulnerability unique to women, unworthy of a place within mainstream society, economics or politics.
Now is the time to reclaim what has been lost, to regenerate what has lain dormant: the feminine intelligence that exists in us all to liberate our full human potential.
Join us if you…
- Are dissatisfied with current leadership models of top-down and domination and take responsibility for doing something about it
- Want to co-create a vibrant community of global changemakers grounded in practical wisdom, embodied intelligence and heart felt connection, committed to changing the system that no longer serves us
- Need inspiration, healing, renewal and a new sense of hope
- Know that ‘inner work’ is as important as ‘outer action’ for large-scale systems change
- Believe that a moral revolution is needed and a re-imagining of who we are, and growing into who we need to become
- Know that to have impact solidarity and scale is required through collaboration and collective action
- Acknowledge that what has been missing must now be restored: the feminine principle
So far confirmed, with many more to be announced:
- Karen Downes, Co-founder FemmeQ, Social Entrepreneur leading programmes for systemic change in organisations and enterprises around the world.
- Annette Knopp, A seasoned guide in the realm of consciousness, counsellor and meditation teacher and shamanic healer.
- Dr. Scilla Elworthy, A pioneer in Peace Building, a thought leader with decades of dedicated work in the settlement of international conflicts and war. Nominated three times for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Jan Hurwitch, Focuses on constructing bridges among ideas, cultures, groups and individuals. She has directed a five-country program for micro-enterprise training in – Jamaica, Guyana, Barbados, St. Lucia and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Eduard Muller, Environmentalist, scientist, founder of the University for International Cooperation. A global leader in the promotion and advocacy of regenerative development and design
- Melina Angel, An evolutionary biologist and a biomimetic, working in regeneration and evolution at different scales, from individuals to eco and human systems.
- Anne Stephens, Author and Practitioner, working with the intersects between ecological systems, marginalisation and gender, illuminating this awareness for all.
- Jim Ritchie-Dunham, Designs strategic systems-change frameworks and co-develops implementation processes for whole-systems, high-leverage transformation.
- Sandra Waddock, Author of 15 books and more than 170 papers on system transformation, new economics, corporate responsibility, intellectual shamanism, and difference makers.
Find out more
Watch interviews with some of our key speakers
- Eduard Muller, Costa Rican environmentalist, scientist, activist and founder of the University for International Cooperation, interviewed by Karen Downes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn1sNmszQ4g&t
- An interview with Jan Hurwitch. Jan has worked on institutional change management and conflict resolution in Mexico, Venezuela, Panama, Ecuador and Haiti: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCVzb3hAqM